Ferrell Whited Physical Therapy Services of Medina, OH is a privately owned, freestanding outpatient physical therapy clinic that has been in operation for over 20 years. We treat patients of all ages from infants to the elderly. With our highly trained and caring staff, we guarantee high quality rehabilitation services.
Our Specialty Areas Include:
- Sports injuries / sports rehabilitation
- Headaches (migraine and tension type)
- Back / neck pain and post-op rehab
- Craniosacral therapy and myofascial release techniques
- Vestibular rehab and balance disorders
- Work reconditioning and work related injuries
- Post-op orthopedic surgeries including but, not limited to, rotator cuff repairs, microdiscectomies, ACL reconstruction and total hip/knee replacements
- Acute injuries such as tendonitis of the shoulder or elbow,
wrist and hand injures, knee problems, ankle sprains and plantarfascitis
- Aquatic Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Dry Needling
We accept most traditional insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and Worker’s Compensation. We are a proud member of many HMOs and managed care networks.